The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream

I've changed my ways, Flying my own planes.I once was afraid to fly, now I ask "How high?"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Surprise, Smiles and Simplicity

Surprise I am back! Yes my dear Shadowlites, I Simple Shadow am back. Oh! I bear good news.

I'm smiling. Yes I know it's shocking but true. I am legit happy for once in my life I have achieved a general happiness. A smile is literally stuck to my face and I have never been so thankfully for my cheek muscles hurting.

Things are going spectacular. School, family, personal and whatever else is left over. I feel fantastic and I am totally ready to take anything on.

Speaking of new beginnings, I think my blog needs a new look. One of a positive outlook, that I myself am holding.

In the world of Justin Timberlake and T.I
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

Honestly Happy,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo

2 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

I like the new layout! 8D
Im very glad that you're happy. *tackles*
xx

obsessedpanda said...

i actually really like this layout

The bad news is time flies,
The good news is that you're the pilot