You don’t see me crying
You don’t feel me shaking
You just see me standing there.
Wasting time. Standing still. Not going nowhere.
And the truth is.
I’m just an everyday expense to you
My eyes they cry but their only dead inside
I’m just an ordinary expense to you.
Could you tell me what I am?
How much you would spend?
Cause in the very end, I’m just another expense to you.
Can’t you hear them talking.
Can’t you understand‘em?
Whispering words. Evil looks. All around. Everywhere.
They know the truth is.
I’m just an everyday expense to you.
My heart stays there beating to an empty boom.
Could you tell them what I am?
How much they could spend?
Cause in the very end. I’m just another expense to you.
I want to know the truth. What I mean to you? I am your baby girl.
But clearly I was wrong, to think that all along. You cared my heart was beating.
Well right now it’s bleeding and all you can say. How much is that going to cost?
I’m just another expense to you.
The hole that’s in your pocket, the burning of your wallet.
Could you tell me what I am?
How much you would spend?
Cause sadly in the end. I’m just another expense to you.
It's pathetic really but hey.
Life's a vicious circle.
oh no.
I don't believe things will get better....even if they do...it just ends up worse
Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
1 comment:
NO ASHLEY :(
Please don't.
We're here for you.
*hugs and never lets go*
Also, amazing poem. It was so touching. I loved it. And I love you. ♥
xx
Post a Comment