The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream

I've changed my ways, Flying my own planes.I once was afraid to fly, now I ask "How high?"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Insomnia, Ellipsis and Wishes Well

It's currently 20 minutes past 4...and i am awake.

Curse this insomnia.

I have a friend over and she's been sleeping since 12. Mind you I nodded off for about an hour.

My mind doesn't like shutting off I suppose...perhaps its faulty.

Never know...

You know, after 3-4 years of being an insomniac ones need for sleep lessens...and then their schedule screws up.

I can sleep for 12 hours if I'm tired enough then other nights 30 minutes is all I need.

Christ. It's hard to wake me up though. Which explains why I am always late. My alarm clock had to be thrown away cause I broke it...and my cell phone doesn't cut it. It's not even remotely loud enough.

I'm tired...always tired...but alas the blessings of slumber do not caress my numb carcass.
that sounds seriously nasty...

I'm obsessed with those dot things...*shit*(SEE!) the technical term is Ellipsis.

UGH!
Well shadowlites...I'm going to attempt to have some shut eye. Wish me well.

Sincere and confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Awh! Ellipsises are amazing. I love them too! :)
I hope you can get some rest, sweetie. <3 (yn)
xx

The bad news is time flies,
The good news is that you're the pilot