Yes well I am in a surprisingly good mood at the moment, so I decided to bless you all with this wonderful spirit I have been captivated in!
It's odd really. How this grand happiness sprung out a basket like the Easter Bunny!
Speaking of which..how was everyone's Easter?
I do hope it was Superb.
Today was an interesting day. It started at 11:00 am. Then off to school I went. I was concerned during my journey simply because I was under the impression classes began at 12:00 pm. Fortunately I was mistaken and arrived with...um..15 minutes to spare.
The school itself was practically a Ghost Town..mind you the souls were very much alive...It kinda reminded me of a song.
Gotta be more than an old ghost town
Where the ghost ain't even dead
Anyways...Yes. Well we need a word do we not? Let us see. Usually there are three words that come to mind...beginning with the same letters. But alas today. Today I dare to be different!
We'll begin with Teen Pregnancy.
Technically its not a word but it still is a topic which was discussed.
Parenting courses in High School...In a Catholic High School...confusing..
I was under the impression that we (meaning society) were against teen pregnancy and sex before marriage and such...I mean we preach abstinence yet hand out babies to teens like cotton candy at a circus.
I'm against it I suppose. I mean under circumstances... well no. I suppose I'm against it because so many people today just should not have children. That's the honest truth.
Is it wrong to believe some people don't deserve to be parents? They clearly aren't even close to being proper people..honestly.
Though some teenagers in mind could possibly handle parenthood but that doesn't mean that I approve of it. Not in the slightest.
Christ. I'm not so sure about having sex at this point. Yes readers.
I am a virgin and very proud.
Call me old fashioned but I plan on being one for as long as I can. Or at least till I find someone worthy. Please don't take that wrong readers. I just simply have a higher respect for myself.
Anyways. Short and simple. Teen Pregnancy. Don't do it!
Second on my list of things to talk about.
Admiration.
This word came to my mind while watching Julie to Julia..or something like that. Anyways good film check it out.
Moving on..
The main concept is this admiration this women has for this other women and devotes a full year (yes 365 days of it) to practically being this women.
Sure some say its endearing but it can evolve and become slightly overboard.
Admiration: the act of looking on or contemplating with pleasure: admiration of fine paintings.
I mean sure, you look up to the chick but devoting your entire self to that singular person whom you've never met...really? come on.
That my fellow shadowlites...hm. (That's you)
Wonderful? Continuing on with my point..which I lost track of..That my fellow Shadowlites is absolutely ..
preposterous.
OH! Encase you were wondering...It's true.
I wrote this entire blog Whilst speaking in a wonderful British Accent.
Cherrioh!
Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
Tell me. Do you prefer this free airy blog or my deeper thought out ones?
Do let me know. Leave me a comment below. Love you's dearly. Goodnight.
3 comments:
For some reason, none of your other entries let me post a comment. But I'm always reading. :)
Anyways. See! Isn't the "ites/lites" ending fantastic? Buwhaha. ;D
British accents rule :3
And I have mixed feelings on teen pregnancy. As for your blog entries, I really don't mind. I love reading what you write, because it's always so deep and powerful, but I also enjoy the light and simple ones, too. So, whichever you prefer! Cos I'll read them both. :)
xx
I completely agree with you! Some people just should. Not. Be. Parents. Teen pregnancy is bad. Saving yourself for someone who's worthy is good. [Good luck finding someone who's worthy of YOU though!] <3
And I like both types of posts... so either really. A mixture is good (:
don't worry
i solomly swear that i am up to no....
i mean i will not get pregnant
Post a Comment