I thought I would mention a delectable conversation I had in my Vocal class with Jacquie and Natasha about Anime. In all honesty I do love anime and I want to cos-play SO BAD! I've been instructed to catch up on Naruto (definetly) and to check out Gundam 00! I'm so very excited! I was also given some links...and I shall share them with you.
www.animecrazy.com
and
www.justdubs.net
So check them out...for that is what I shall be doing !
that section of this blog was out of character compared to my others, no?
Today's word is....Desperation.
Through out the day I have been swimming in a pool of lost thoughts. Most of which related in some way to loneliness. I'm not sure if it's hormones or not but as of late my need to gain companionship has rapidly increased. This makes me feel ....desperate.
That need and want to be in a relationship may prove itself dangerous. A mind in despair will go to great lengths to achieve content. I fear my judgment will corrode in the search of a soulmate. Though realistically this isn't "Twilight" and I am not a Shape-shifter...finding my imprint is ..pretty improbable. Notice how I said it was improbable not impossible. Keep the faith dear friends, it's all we have. Now on to more depressing thoughts.
The heart is a fragile place and must be cared with preciously. Treated as a crystal, easily shattered.
My heart is craving a hand to hold, a heart to hear and eyes to look into....but could this strong desire lead to a demise so great that it would leave my tender heart shattered to a million and one pieces. Just as Humpty Dumpty couldn't be put back together again...will my heart walk down the same path?
*Sigh* Only time can tell I suppose. I promise to keep you updated on the words of my heart .
Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
2 comments:
horray! animecrazy is honestly my life.
you should try and make it out to anime north if you want to cosplay. Also, I honestly love your blog, everything you write i can't help but read.
Awh D:
I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel well, and that you're heart is craving something you can't find. I hope everything works out, and that you find what you're looking for soon. (L):)
Also, get better soon!
And definitely go to Anime North :P I bet it'll be a blast ;o
xx
Post a Comment