....
.....
*POOF!*
Magic. Is there such a thing? Do you believe in magic? What is magic?
I believe in magic through and through. Without it...would we wonder?
Magic :
enchantment. Magic, necromancy, sorcery, witchcraft imply producing results through mysterious influences or unexplained powers. Magic may have glamorous and attractive connotations; the other terms suggest the harmful and sinister.According to the dictionary of course. But what does magic mean..to me? Well as per usual this random little thought made its may to my train and took me for a ride. The end result? Why it is me coming to ..let us say..communicate my thoughts?...sound good? alright.
Well I suppose magic to me is a feeling...a feeling where you experience such a great awe, and inspiration from something complete unexplainable in words. Something that only a picture can describe but is seen different through different framed pupils.
Something like a sunset on a iced water or a forest that glows like a million fireflies dancing....
A place..or person that just gives you this rush of emotion. Where your eyes twinkle in amazement and awe. Your heart swells with warmth and your soul soars with wonder...
The only thing you can do is marvel at a loss for words. When the world slows to a stop and you live in the moment. Every small details is taken and breathed in as if it were your life line. When you just desperately pray that you will never forget the exact moment this moment of magic came into your life.
But then again all things in which exist must have a counterpart...a dark side. But I suppose that side would be just as magical. The kind of magic which paralyzes you in stupefaction. Is it that I fear this dark magic? or perhaps I just don't understand how it could compare to the beauty of the good magic.
Is there even a difference? What if it's all in the eye's of the beholder. What if magic is only a matter of interpretation...
In either situation we would find ourselves wearing a mask of bewilderment...
at the Rara Avis....the phenomenon...the utter spectacle of a vast power...
Magic..
Magic...Magic....
Magic.....
Of course it exist though...I mean
without Magic..
there would be no childlike wonder..
No faeries. Unicorns. Witches or Wizards.
No Harry Potter , Tinkerbell or Peter Pan.
Magic
It's a lot more important then I had previously thought.
I mean. It's kind of significant.
Wouldn't you think so?
Without it..
we wouldn't dream.
we wouldn't wonder.
We wouldn't pay attention to the sunset
or the beauty in life.
Everything would be bland.
and dark.
without Magic..
there would be no childlike wonder..
No faeries. Unicorns. Witches or Wizards.
No Harry Potter , Tinkerbell or Peter Pan.
Magic
It's a lot more important then I had previously thought.
I mean. It's kind of significant.
Wouldn't you think so?
Without it..
we wouldn't dream.
we wouldn't wonder.
We wouldn't pay attention to the sunset
or the beauty in life.
Everything would be bland.
and dark.
Magic. There just has to be such a thing...but then again...one can only dream right?
Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
That's the thing with magic. You've got to know it's still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you. - Charles de Lint
A dream is a massive magic trick of the mind. No amount of science could explain away the mysterious wonder. - Dave Matthews
No comments:
Post a Comment