The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream

I've changed my ways, Flying my own planes.I once was afraid to fly, now I ask "How high?"

Saturday, March 27, 2010

One Day Without Shoes Event

TOMS April, 8th 2010! "One day without Shoes" Event

A day to raise awareness to the children around the world who have no shoes on there feet. Who must walk around facing the dangers of the Earth. Shoeless.

Now I learned about this wonderful event from the ever so spectacular "The Materialist." It all captivated my attention and I'm going to do it.

Do what you ask? What could you possibly do to raise awareness of no shoes...exactly that. On April 8th 2010 I SimpleShadow will go barefoot.

Will you join us? Will you go One simple day. 24 hours Barefoot in the spirits of others who do not have the option.

It's beautiful really. The whole concept. I'll be documenting my bare-foot adventures through out the day through photos and videos. If you choose to do the same. Blog it? Comment? Just let me know that you understand!

If you want to learn more about "One Day without Shoes" go to www.onedaywithoutshoes.com

Love you all !

Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
Check this Out. It's Really Inspirational.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tP49g4nwGw&feature=player_embedded

Bare-foot for a day so others may not have to..

1 comment:

obsessedpanda said...

comments work, operation is a go
;p lmfao

i heard about this event
maybe i'll do it, your post was quite motivational

The bad news is time flies,
The good news is that you're the pilot