The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream

I've changed my ways, Flying my own planes.I once was afraid to fly, now I ask "How high?"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Innately Evil

My mind is a swirling mass of confusion.

I'm not overly sure what to feel anymore. All that I feel reaches such intensity that a simple shadow evolves to a hideous beast. The unheard words of the cruel world taunt my soul. Speaking words of torment, which my heart handles alone. alone. Always alone. Could I have caused this internal battle? Was is it all my doing and my doing alone? This sadistic world. Tears at the heart like a battle cry. It breaks the strongest of spirits and leaves others to demise.

Can the world be saved? Does is it desiring saving? Or will the efforts be in vain.

A rotten apple will never be ripe again. It's time has past...never to live again...

Hobbes once said,
"Humans are innately evil"



"I fear I must agree. My mind is caught is such despair. I fear primal techniques may come to life...
"

Sincere and confused,
SimpleShadow

.xoxo

No comments:

The bad news is time flies,
The good news is that you're the pilot