Good Book. Golding was a pedophile..seriously...he was.
ANYWAYS! The movie is ridiculous. BUT it got me thinking...if i were in the same situation who would I want with me?
and that led me to ask Elizabeth, Jelena and Laura. Well of course we wrote it down..
With our magnificent minds and Mr. Agro's jokes ...we planned a party.
Lord of the Fries (it took me a while to find it..)
Oh yes. That's right. I bet your interested as to what that is right? We'll I'll show you EXACTLY what we wrote down.
Pilot: Justin "The Douchebag" Setter (well of course he dies....he's not REALLY invited. lol silly)
Passengers (a.k.a Guests)
`Elizabeth Smith (She's Piggy...upon request)
`Jelena Slat (She's apart of Samn'Eric .20)
`Laura Giglia (Samn'eric .10...She's Eric)
`Ashley "Ashlis" Way (Samn'eric .10 ...She's Sam)
`Heather Shaw ( She's the second half of Samn'Eric .20 )
`Clara Isis Luca (She's Simon...she uber awesome..you would like her. I'm sure of it!)
`Ywonne Wowk
`Ivy Pirsic
`Caroline Kankowski
`Nick Wortel (From Jelena : Stab him in the eye with a toothpick...then push him in an invisible volcano...hmm...I never thought she was so violent..)
`Rena Chase (She's Roger...cause she can and will KICK YOUR ASS)
`Charlie Gaziano ( He got the axe....sorry Charlie..)
`Natasha Ricatelli-Silva
`Jacquie Jorgensen (She's Ralph....CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF!)
`Spencer Bird
`Lydia Cushnie
`Jen Valentim
The conch would be represented but the punch (that is red)
The Pig would be represented by hotdogs, pigs in a blanket and bacon sammiches (supplied by Caroline) :)
The dress code is Loin Clothes...so ..buy one :) or make it...which ever :)
OH and possibly a nature hike? lol
..I bet you are wondering which one is me right? WELL Its....not gonna happen. I'm not telling you and if you know...don't tell them!
Anyways
Sincere and confused,
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
P.s
and...
SimpleShadow
.xoxo
P.s
"Sucks to your Ass-mar!"
Say it
Love it
Spread it..
Hellz Yeah!
and...
If I were a tree you'd be my favorite apple and I would never pick you cause I would want you with me forever....
No comments:
Post a Comment