The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream

I've changed my ways, Flying my own planes.I once was afraid to fly, now I ask "How high?"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Frustration and Dysfunction

It's currently Friday Night. Instead of my usual banter of shenanigans... I'm sitting at a computer desk...
not like that isn't super fun...

It's just not my norm....yeah...not my norm.

SUCKY!

Anyways...The word is Frustration.

Stupidity is frustrating. Mockery is frustrating. Being lonely is frustrating. LIFE IS FRUSTRATING!

What is frustration?
a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.

Yup. That sounds about right.

-- enter rant alert

What's really frustrating is when someone assumes that they can control your life..when THEY DON'T EVEN TALK TO YOU!

They just ASSUME that because they have interest in you, they can control whom you speak and hang out with. well NATOPOTATO! Bugger off.! In other words S C R E W O F F! I am quite tired of your insecurities! You need to come to terms with them cause you're bloody stupidity is FRUSTRATING THE HECK OUT OF ME! GOOD GOLLY GRACIOUS MURPHY JEAN!


erm...ugh...sorry my mind was clouded with rage.

In conclusion to the word....Frustration causes your faces to redden.
This....frustrates me...


"If only...if only...the world could be saved. From the frustrated lovers, frustrating luster and the frustration battle for power"

Sadness...

So recently a very important women in my family has been going though some difficult medical times.

The tole its taken on the family is horrendous and in some cases disgusting.

Such a fragile state of mind should be cared for not meddled with...right?

"When your gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When your gone

The face I came to know is missin'too

When your gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you"

-Avril Lavigne





I can't help but feel somewhat disgusted the way people treat their families.
As a unit we are meant to support, respect and love each other no matter what flaws we have.

Why isn't that the way it works?

why is my family...so.....dysfunctional?

Can my family be saved?

"Or is it too late"





Sincere and Confused,
SimpleShadow

.xoxo

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Oh, I hope your family can be saved! *hugs*
Hope you feel better. Frusteration is a stupid word. Stupid word is stupid.
Glad I found your blog, though. :3
Seeyou on Monday and hope everything works out!
Clara~
xx

The bad news is time flies,
The good news is that you're the pilot